Ok, so , as you all know, I am not the best at posting blogs. I hope that no one is following me too closely, because they would get very bored with me, very quickly!
I think the problem is that when the kids are in school, they all have things that they do, like choir concerts and band stuff, and grade performances and piano recitals and parties and other stuch stuff, but not the type of thing that they would want for me to post.
I can do a few photos really quick though. Everyone is growing and progressing and doing really well. We are faced with registration for high school, junior high, and getting everone else ready for spring soccer and fall football. . . . Fun times. We are enjoying every minute.
Ok, not finding where I put my photo's , it will have to wait for later.
No comments:
Post a Comment