Hey,All,
Brandon commissioned a guy to do this picture for us. I think it will be our new family picture. . . What do you think? Some are obvious, but Lanae can go invisible. Sasha can produce fire, Tyler is like a batman, ninja type guy. I control the weather like storm in X men. . Sawyer can freeze someone. Coleman is super fast like Dash in Incredibles. Josh is "The beast" like on x men and Brandon is "The Hulk" that turns green. . . . I am liking the muscles!!
The other day, Tyler went to give Sawyer a kiss on his cheek, and he moved to the side and held out his hands and said, "Freeze," like his picture character. It was so funny.
Love you all. Kim
6 comments:
Pretty awesome! Well, we all know you are a SUPER family ;)
perfect. its so cool
u should use that for your xmas cards
That is GREAT!!! A family of SUPERS!
Hi Kim! I enjoyed your super family picture and newsletter! We miss you in our ward! Sounds like you are at home where ever you go!
Lisa Keck
That's fantastic!
Beautiful family!
Post a Comment