Saturday, December 26, 2009

A blessed Christmas



THis year has been different than Chrismas' past. . . We have been out of work for a while, and the kids and I have been feeling the pinch. We always find a family in need and help them in a small way. . . This year, we were finding that we were the family in need. . . I was very humbled this year to accept gifts from our church for all of the kids, and one of my dear friends from High school, out of the blue gave us the means to get a present that I had been pining for, for a long time. My camera broke several months ago. . . I was going to wait until we got a new job to get a new one. But then with each passing day, as I was missing some great memories of my kids and unable to capture them on film. . I started looking for a camera again, trying to figure out how I would get one.
I have come to beleive that a camera is a necessity! Especially when you have small children. Fortunately I was able through the generosity of Miriam to get a descent camera. And just in the nick of time for christmas. I firmly beleive that what goes around comes aroun. Everyone who helped us to have a wonderful christmas this year I,m sure are getting extra brownie points in Heaven and in my book. Thank you thank you to everyone who is praying for us and loving us and supporting us in this time of our lives. We will always love and cherish your examples of Christlike love.

Here are some of my favorite photos of this christmas. Enjoy! Love to all! Kim

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love your new background/family picture and I'm so glad you were able to get a new camera. They are essential! We love/miss you guys and are praying for you. Give everyone a squeeze from us!