Monday, April 7, 2008

The Rowberry's run the 10K






yea, this last weekend, Saturday the 5th of April, Brandon and the girls along with Grandpa Rowberry ran the annual Richmond 10K For all those out there who wonder, it is 6.2 miles. The girls were fabulous!! Sasha was out in front the whole time until Brandon left Lanae and Grandpa and ran up ahead to catch her and make her wait for everyone else. They were both in the top 10 fastest for their age group. Sasha may have been in the top 3 had her dad not made her wait for Grandpa.

They finished in just over an hour. Which is fabulous!!! Last year I finished in an hour and 2 minutes, so I know how it feels and what it takes. Their leg muscles were hurting on Sunday and today, but that is pretty normal . I am just so proud that they did it. Some of the other runners were complaining that a little 6 year old was running circles around them. They were just so cute!! The smallest on the course.

We also had a great experience sustaining our new President, President Monson this last Sunday. I loved his personal stories. It makes him so much more endearing to us all. Now I know why he looked so aweful during that press conference just after president Hinkley died.

We have been keeping ourselves busy. As always, Piano and violin. Ty just got a guitar for his birthday, and is excited to get lessons going on that. HE is also playing baseball while Lanae , Sasha and Coleman are doing soccer.

This Thursday Lanae will be in a play entitled, "Nuts" which should be fun!

The most important thing is, I am due in 21 days from today!! yea!! I am so ready to be done!! Somehow knowing that this is most likely my last one, this whole pregnancy has seemed to last forever and ever. I feel huge and am so achy all over. I can't sit, stand or lay for too long without something hurting. I am just excited to bend again! Pray for me too, along with SAbrina that everything goes well.

Anyways, love to all. I need to go!~ The Rowberry's

No comments: