Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Boy Rowberry is born!!






On Sunday the 27th of April 2008 at 1:45 pm eastern time, Little Sawyer Tate Rowberry made his presence into the world!! Yea! He was one day early and has lots of black hair. He was 8lbs 12 1/2 ounces. And 21 inches long. It is hard to say who exactly he looks like right now. I am thinking he looks more like Joshua than anyone, but time will only tell.


It was a little scary at first. He had the cord wrapped around his neck and was quite bluish black. They put him on my chest right at first, but he was not breathing and unresponsive. So they brought him over to the warming table and rubbed him vigorously! After about 20 seconds I heard a little cry and knew that he would be ok. Whew!! He was my biggest one yet. He is also our last one! Yes, it is time to hang up my hat and give away all of the baby girl clothes that I have been saving up just in case he was a girl. The lord has blessed me so dearly to have 7 sweet and wonderful children! I don't know what I would do without any one of them! They bless my life in so many ways! I truly know why our Heavenly Father allows us to have children! You learn and grow so much with each one. The joy that I have felt as a mother is greater than any other experience.

Love to all! BKTLSCJAS Rowberrys

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. I think it's amazing that such big babies come from such small people! My biggest (Adam) was 8 lbs 11 oz. Now he's off the charts... as in too small to be on the charts. Crazy.

Your family is beautiful!