Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun over the summer



School has started again! Yea for us!! We have 4 in school again this year, and 3 still at home. I didn't sign up Josh or Alia up for pre-school so I'm teaching them myself. We also have been very consistent with our workout together at the YMCA. I don't think either one of us has been so fit since before we were married.

This summer we were at a family reunion in DC at the Georgetown campus. Brandon's parents rented out an entire floor of the student dorms. It was very fun! I am including a few pics. Our latest family picture of course.
Hopefully we will have some good news to report soon! Love to all. Kim

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the pictures of your family - yours and the big extendo family. You guys are awesome!

Megan said...

So fun! Did you get the pictures I sent? Justin said your fitness program was pretty good!

Lynley said...

Hi Kim
I love to see how your family is growing. You look tremendous! How do you do it? Seriously!

Crazy to think that when I knew you, there was only Tyler.

We enjoyed having Brandon come see us on the hottest day of the year- he did not experience the true Seattle, but at least he was able to take a dip in the Tolt. Please come and visit anytime!

Good luck with the job hunt- hope its soon.

Cadesia Stearns said...

Hey, stranger...haven't seen you since Senior Year! Looks like things have gone pretty well for you! Email me when you get the chance would love to catch up with you! thestearns@hughes.net

Renee Mobley