Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Moving on

Well, it is official.
Circuit city is liquidation all of it's inventory and closing all of it's stores. We got the news on Friday. It was really close to being bought by a Mexican millionaire guy, but didn't get done.
We went into the office on this last Monday and cleaned it all out. Brought back our ficus trees and that is that. SInce then he has been getting in contact with lots of recruiters and sending out resume's and doing what he can. He learned from his Dad to make his job getting a job everyday.
He has always done such a good job of supporting us, that I know we will be fine. The saying, "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear" has certainly rang true in our home this week. We have food storage, savings in the bank. We will ride out this storm well I think.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support. they are felt! We will surely update everyone on what happens next and what we decide to do. I doubt that we will be staying in Virginia past this school year. But, who knows what the future will bring.
We do get 60 days compensation, and then we are on our own. . . . . These next few months will certainly be interesting to say the least!
Love to all. Kim

3 comments:

Jen said...

Best of luck to you guys. You've always been faithful people. I know the Lord will guide you and bless you. You're an awesome family! Great examples.

Janae Walker said...

I hope everything goes well! We have been thinking about and praying for you guys!

pmkennedy said...

You guys are awesome examples for life and I LOVE your family pictures!