Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yes, I am expecting again.


Ok, it is official. I did go to the doctor the week that my Mom was here and I am officially pregnant again. Yes, number 7 is on her way. We are, ok, I am really hoping for a girl again. It would just be so perfect. Lanae and Sasha are such good friends and Josh and Coleman are such good friends. Alia needs a little best friend, and then I think our family will be complete.

By the time that Alia gets to where she wants to dress up and play with dollies, she needs a friend to do it with her. Lanae and Sasha will be too old by then. So, my plea with Heavenly Father is for another girl.

I have been feeling really good. Every once in a while I will be reading books to the boys after lunch and get really sleepy, but other than being tired I am doing well. I have started to show a lot earlier than I usually do, but the doctor assures me that it sounds and feels like just one in there. Whew!! I can only handle one at a time. I don't know how Todd and especially Heidi do it. Love you guys!! Kim

No comments: